Apple pencil released on 9th September 2015 with iPad Pro is an advanced stylus pen that functions as an information gadget for the iPad Pro tablet. It was an add-on feature for those who are more in anticulture and designing.
The Apple Pencil highlights were angle detection and edge recognition. Encased in a plastic lodging apple pencil is a Bluetooth gadget that can communicate at the same time with the screen and the framework underneath it. The Pencil can distinguish constrain, permitting, for instance, darker or lighter strokes in a drawing application relying upon how hard the client presses.
The Apple Pencil was intended for low inactivity to empower smooth inking on the screen.The iPad Pro likewise permits concurrent utilization of an Apple Pencil and one’s fingers, while dismissing contribution from the client’s palm.
The main features are:
- It is highly responsive and virtually it does not lag.
- If you charge for 15 seconds it will work for 30 minutes. Battery life of 12 hours.
- One tool for all type of artists.
- Draw lines of any weight. Simply apply weight.
- Include shading with a tilt of the hand.
- You can rest your palm on the display, no need to worry.
It is priced for $99 in the United States. Apple pencil is compatible with only two iPad Pro models:
- iPad Pro 9.7 Inch
- iPad Pro 12.9 Inch